[alt-photo] Re: clearing pd prints...

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Sun Feb 28 12:02:31 GMT 2010

Paul, won't say something new here: Back when I was doing pop
palladium (and argyrotype), I was using two consecutive clearing baths
of one heaping dessert spoon of citric acid per liter following one
heaping dessert spoon sodium sulfite + one heaping dessert spoon
tetrasodium EDTA per liter final clearing bath with great success. I
never bothered with HCA or similar because it's too costly for me - I
mean compared to the above; I can buy technical grade citric acid,
sodium sulfite and tetrasodium EDTA for very convenient prices here in
Istanbul... (Better than supermarket table salt prices, where most of
you pay for that goes for the container, actually.)