[alt-photo] Re: Alt-photo-process-list Digest, Vol 31, Issue 1

Trevor Cunningham trevor at chalkjockeys.com
Tue Jan 5 20:34:46 GMT 2010

Diana

I was making a joke, but one based on logistics rather than socializing
(although, I've oft imagined chance meetings of Internet acquaintances
as potentially awkward). I currently live in Saudi Arabia and largely
doubt a tremendous amount of alt attention in this neck of the woods.
However, I have found a chemical distributor and may be getting back
into a workflow if I can find suitable transparency substrate and a
decent printer.