[alt-photo] Re: Malin's map/Raleigh

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 6 16:30:08 GMT 2010

Hey Trevor,

Sorry-- I knew I would forget something.  I should have added that a
trip to Duke's Center for Documentary Studies (also in Durham, near
Ninth St) is worthwhile as they are always showing interesting
exhibits.  Not typically alternative processes, but definitely worth a
trip-  They are currently showing some photographs by Mary Ellen
Mark.  And nearby is Duke's relatively new Nasher Museum, also - and
always-- worth a visit (currently showing a film by Mark's husband,
Martin Bell, in conjunction with her exhibit at CDS).

Diana