[alt-photo] Re: "Moistened" AD (4th and final attempt)

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Thu Jan 7 20:27:17 GMT 2010

Indeed, technical grade is way cheaper. For gum small amnt. of alien
content (usual with technical grade products) won't hurt since gum
itself isn't a fully pure and consistent product already. I use
reagent grade AD BTW because it's cheap here in Turkey; something like
EUR 12 - 15 / USD 17 - 22, and containers are better with reagent
grade products. They sell technical grade in transparent plastic
bags... (PET or something like that.)