[alt-photo] Re: "Moistened" AD (4th and final attempt)

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Thu Jan 7 22:37:35 GMT 2010

From my notes, sodium dichromate is deliquescent (one of the properties said to make it harder to measure accurately) but since we are not worried about being off by a gram or two usually, I have never worried about it and don't use sodium much anyway. But I have not seen that characteristic applied to AD, is it?

But even if water were added it wouldn't affect its capacity to harden gum, as it is inert (is that the correct term?)  until it is in contact with an organic, correct, chemists?

Whatever, I've used am di in solution that was 6-12 years old with no problem (left by a former professor and or student).
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com