[alt-photo] Re: ware cyanotype paper sensitivity

sam wang samwang864 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 15:06:54 GMT 2010

Chris,

Have you not gotten "purple fog" with the "cyanotype classic"? I have,
and attribute it to paper not thoroughly dry when exposed. Or have you
come across a new bug?

The pre-coated paper and cloth I received years ago from Blue
Printables all had quite severe blue/green colors but as you said, all
exposed and developed with no problem.

Sam
PS: is it as cold and dry in Montana as it is in SC? Not easy to do
any alt printing!