[alt-photo] Re: ware cyanotype paper sensitivity

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Mon Jan 11 18:45:25 GMT 2010

John,
As a matter of fact, since this discussion started and I got more confused, I just emailed him and he agrees with you--it is JI as in ARR-JYE-ROW-TYPE, not GEE. So question answered, thanks to all for discussing and now I feel I can go into class not looking like a fool and leading poor innocent students astray.
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com