[alt-photo] Re: ware cyanotype paper sensitivity

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Mon Jan 11 20:48:32 GMT 2010

I'll never understand English; why we don't pronounce gymnasium (which
is close with argy- in the sense they both come from Greek to Latin to
whatever...) the same way then? ;) Anyway, since Mike the inventor
pronounce it that way, case is closed.

Regards,
Loris.

P.S. Will continue to "jee" myself. Sounds a little bit less English
to me that way... (Actually I can pronounce it in the Greek form too,
but it's impossible to me describing that sound in the written
medium.)