[alt-photo] Re: voiced fricatives

Judy Seigel jseigel at panix.com
Fri Jan 15 06:10:00 GMT 2010

Thanks to Loris and Louis de Stoutz for their comments --- which sort of
made my day (tho admitttedly a day so drab is easily improved).

However, this francophonia stuff, as in "jineocology" is unlikely to
persuade many locals:  It suggests a study of Irish boosterism, which
is not a big topic (or not lately).

best,

Judy