[alt-photo] Re: pre-shrinking paper

Joseph Smigiel jsmigiel at net-link.net
Mon Jan 18 19:48:27 GMT 2010

Frangst,

I assume since you are working with 16" x 20" sheets you are
employing digital negatives.  As Christina suggests, you could
measure the shrinkage after each successive layer and create a
specific negative to match the image size at that point.  I'd create
a digital scale of some sort outside the image border on the
negative, moving its position around the 4 edges for each negative as
an aide in determining the percent reduction required.  For example,
a cm scale at the top for Cyan, at right for Magenta, bottom for
Yellow and left for Black.

joe