[alt-photo] Re: pre-shrinking paper

gumprint at gmail.com gumprint at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 03:57:26 GMT 2010

Francis

I have always preshrunk paper (Rives, Strathmore, Fabriano, Arches), 15 at a
time, for 15-20 minutes in water that is 120 degrees F. I follow that with 2
separate soakings in gelatin/chrome alum. I've not had registration problems
with as many as 5 emulsions (one hour development each) since 1979.

Carole