[alt-photo] Re: Follow up on Chlorox Bleach Development

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Tue Jan 19 10:39:28 GMT 2010

Hi Cor, thanks for the interesting observation.

BTW, you may use a slightly stronger bath (up to 4-5%) and/or do longer
soakings in the bleach and/or try spray / brush development after the layer
is - comparatively - softened "in order to shorten the development times".
Spray / brush developed layers are sometimes very interesting... (Due;
graininess or slight brush marks or selective development.) Overexposure +
bleach bath makes you work with the brush much easier (especially you have
manual dexterity problems); because the layer isn't as vulnerable to
abrasion as it is with normal exposure + water bath method...

Regards,
Loris.