[alt-photo] Re: buffered mat board in the real alternative world

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Sat Jan 23 15:35:57 GMT 2010

DEAR FRANCIS,
	I always use 100% cotton museum board which has no wood fibers (ergo
no lignin) and (I believe) no buffering because it doesn't need it.  It has
worked very well for Pt/Pd, cyano, and POP for 15 years.
	Given all the work (and cost of materials for Pt/Pd) that goes into
making a print, I just don't feel it is worth any risk using any other
boards.
		CHEERS!
			BOB