[alt-photo] Re: Pictorico

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 23 20:02:37 GMT 2010

Thanks, Paul.  I've used various other transparencies, other than
Pictorico-- though not sure I've used Arista.  My problem with some of
the less expensive brands is that I often find that every third, or
so, transparency out of the box has some really noticeable defect --
so much so that it would show up on the image.  I find that each one
of Pictorico's transparencies, while more expensive, is absolutely
perfect in every box I've ever bought.  So I'd rather pay more upfront
and know every one will be usable, than otherwise.  But if you haven't
noticed problems with Arista, I'll give that a try.

Diana