[alt-photo] Re: Pictorico

francis schanberger frangst at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 20:47:45 GMT 2010

Diana,

I have noticed small imperfections every couple of sheets with the Arista
but it has not shown up in my vandyke brown prints. Probably due to the
heterogeneous look of the paper I use. The imperfections look like dings on
one side. The ceramic coating has been uniform.

I do have a standing offer of a trial pack of inkjet press transparencies
which I haven't taken advantage of.

-francis

--
francis schanberger