[alt-photo] Re: re-acidification of fabriano

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Thu Jul 1 06:47:04 GMT 2010

Hi Paul, I'd try to use 2% HCl (v/v, for 4 minutes, flipping the paper
halfway...) to see what happens... I used three different batches of
Fabriano Artistico, in past two years and none posed a problem with
cyanotype. (Which is the gold standard test for paper; I haven't seen a
single paper that works well with cyanotype but doesn't with other iron
processes...)