[alt-photo] re-acidification of fabriano

Paul Viapiano viapiano at pacbell.net
Thu Jul 1 04:28:53 GMT 2010

As a sidebar to my last remarks (see below)...I tried reacidifying my
Fabriano with a stronger solution (5% oxalic acid vs 1%) and let it soak for
a longer period. Paper isbetter but still not hitting on all cylinders.

Has anyone ever had a batch of paper that they couldn't make work? I don't
know what else I could do except more soaking.

Paul