[alt-photo] Re: potassium phosphate

EJ Photo ejnphoto at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 1 20:09:07 GMT 2010

David, It is just a REALLY big help to identify the formula when you have
it, or by more of a name other than just gold. It helps those of us with
more experience because we don't have to ask more questions, assume which
gold, explain several possible things.  In short, it is just a nice way to
get more help. I haven't really been in the teaching for free mood these
days. And if I need to work to get information clarified, I am even that
less inclined to give it away.

I am not so sure we would all say cooler is that side of neutral. A print
that is less warm can also be referred to as cooler.

 enjoy : ) the "blues" man

Eric Neilsen
Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9