[alt-photo] Re: evaporation of gum mixture

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 3 14:46:47 GMT 2010

I keep gallons of litogrhaphers gum (whatever containers it came in) that I use for printing and close to 30 glass bottles with gum mixed with pigments. SOme of the pigments not very much in use and the solutions might be already a few years old. Never saw any evaporation. But then nothing should ever evaporate from a glass bottle. Hey even a bottle of vodka will stay put for years.

Marek