[alt-photo] Re: The Gum Arabic Report

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Mon Jul 5 18:30:14 GMT 2010

  Thanks for the report Katharine, I guess we may have to search for a
synthetic replacement product (such as Mowiol) if the situation
persist... I have 2kg's of good food grade gum powder on hands - which
works wonderfully for me. Maybe I should buy a couple of kg's more -
from the same batch. (It's cheap here, something around USD 15 per kg -
paints and paper cost much more...)

05.07.2010 21:10, Katharine Thayer yazmış: