[alt-photo] Re: Hear, hear - HP Internegs

G Schmitz coldbay1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 08:45:14 GMT 2010

  No, we say the same thing here in the US, as do most folks around the
world I suspect.

All I'm saying is that digital has been rejected by many serious artists
who are the sons and daughters of the digital generation; and for good
reason IMHO. My "analog" cameras are now worth more than they were 15
years ago (if you've got a marketplace/free market bent).  The simple
fact is that my 4x5 neg has resolution beyond anything us civilians can
buy  (maybe the military can match it - but I doubt it).  But beyond
that there is an aesthetic difference between film and digital. And I
don't like the way digital looks.   So what's your point, or didn't I
make myself clear in my original post?

--g