[alt-photo] Re: Hear, hear - HP Internegs (TROLL ALERT!)

G Schmitz coldbay1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 11:28:47 GMT 2010

  Hope you're not referring to me Loris, because if you are it's a cheap
shot.    I joined this group about a week after it was created.  And -
the archives are complete because I saved the early messages - Steve
lost 'm.

I thought the point I raised, albeit in a confrontational manner about
the divide between young and old, analog and digital was legitimate.
You're not one of those digital geeks who goes ballistic when somebody
says that kind of technology sucks are you?  I've followed your posts
and respect your work and your words.  If I say digital sucks (and I
think it does) why is that off limits here (Troll Land).  If you'd like,
I'd be happy to lay my case out in technological and corporate terms.

Flame off  --greg