[alt-photo] Re: OFFLIST: Not sure what your point is

G Schmitz coldbay1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 12:47:13 GMT 2010

  Loris,

This is the last post you will ever get from me on any topic.  The
message that you just shared with the list is a message that I sent to
you "OFFLIST." It was to you, not to the list - but in your arrogance I
guess you feel that you are beyond normal protocols (etiquette is what
it used to be called).  That said, I don't think that what I wrote to
you deviates much from what I've said here in this public forum: I have
problems with digital photography - especially as applied to
alt-photo-processes.  Jeez I hope you have a nice day!

--greg