[alt-photo] Re: OFFLIST: Not sure what your point is

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Wed Jul 14 12:40:28 GMT 2010

Frankly, I don't care your problem(!) with digital photography and I'm
definitely not interested in discussing it (the "analogue vs. digital"
issue, that is - whether in the context of alt. process or not...) in the
list, because it's a "really boring/nerdy" topic discussed "to the point of
choking" elsewhere, actually everywhere else, constantly... I'll be glad if
you keep that out of alt. photo process list, because it's really very
unproductive/inconclusive. (I know that very well, since "I use both methods
extensively" in my works...) If you want it so much, do it anyway - it's up
to you of course. I'll just refrain to participate - especially after taking
into account your creative use of language...

Albeit risking to act unethically, I will also forward this to the list, for
sake of letting others know my p.o.v. in this issue.

Loris.