[alt-photo] Re: changing the topic--sort of

Bob Barnes bb333 at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 14 16:45:02 GMT 2010

Paul, I finally agree with you on something! Greg Schmitz is always
very generous
with his knowlege! I would rather have his contributions on this
list, even if salty (which it never is).
What is more vulgar, is those that babble0n about things which don't
make a contribution to the community. We are adults and we are in
need of some tolerance with dignity. I would not even rule against
vapid and insipid babbling. I don't even mind arguments. I vote for
an exchange of ideas,
withgroup-based encouragement for decency. Polite indecency is even a
little fun. Stay around Greg!