[alt-photo] Re: Babbling, etc

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Wed Jul 14 21:22:00 GMT 2010

Loris and Diana,

I'm very excited about this because when the market goes in such a direction, it means they recognize there's money to be made there. Now, when do you think galleries will catch on?  So far the alt-friendly galleries are a vast minority. I could probably name them on two hands.
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com