[alt-photo] Re: 返: Re: Official press release about HPlarge formatnegatives

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 15 20:05:31 GMT 2010

Yep; that's what I'm repeatedly told.

Whatever our chosen process, or processes, it better matter to us,
because-- honestly-- nobody else really cares.  They really don't.  It
only matters to anybody, perhaps, if the process helps make the final
image what it is.  Even so, I doubt you'd find too many people (even a
buyer of your art) who want to hear about the "process" involved in
making that image.