[alt-photo] Re: 返: Re: Official press release about HPlarge formatnegatives

Paul Viapiano viapiano at pacbell.net
Thu Jul 15 21:22:23 GMT 2010

I think that "most people" would rather buy a framed poster from Aaron Bros
or Z Gallerie for $200 than buy something original to support an artist.
They "know" the poster (Monet, Picasso, etc) and want to live with it. A lot
of money is spent on "apartment art" and the original artist that may have
something to offer never enters their mind.

Paul