[alt-photo] Re: upcoming fall workshop

Tomas Sobota tom at sobota.net
Tue Jul 20 15:15:19 GMT 2010

Christina,

I don't know why, but I thought that these Basho Project people were only
interested in Collotype ... Obviously not.

The only Mexican restaurant with a name  similar to Paz seems to be La Vez:
http://philadelphia.citysearch.com/profile/38047584/philadelphia_pa/el_vez.html

Best wishes for your workshop!

Tom Sobota
Madrid, Spain