[alt-photo] upcoming fall workshop

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Tue Jul 20 14:40:39 GMT 2010

Good Morning All,

Speaking of coming on (to) workshops, anyone in the Philly area this fall, I will be teaching a workshop on gum there with Project Basho. I'm looking forward to being there again after being there this past spring for the SPE conference. There was this really great Mexican restaurant I went to--wish I could remember the name. I want to say it had Paz in the title, but it's owned by some guy who has renovated these themed restaurants everywhere. And I would love to visit the Mutter Museum but I imagine that has been photographed out.

http://www.projectbasho.org/workshops/2010fall/tri-color-gum-printing.html

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com