[alt-photo] Re: Zia standard solutions

Terry King terryaking at aol.com
Tue Jul 20 15:49:49 GMT 2010

Jalo

A standard solution is the amount of the material to be dissolved made up to the total amount with water.  The recognised way of expressing it is in terms of percentage solutions.  If you take 20 g of something and add water to make 100 ml that is a 20 % solution (which is what you get if you make 5 g up to 25 ml).

This way you will get consistency and avoid confusion.

TK