[alt-photo] Project Basho workshops; expensive brushes

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 20 16:41:57 GMT 2010

Ouch.  That hurts; it better be well-made.

Speaking of Project Basho workshops-- I'm teaching a weekend workshop
there, too, in August, "Beyond Literal" (August 21/22). It's a great
place to take workshops-- it's where Kerik taught the gum-over-
platinum workshop I took a few years ago, which was wonderful.  Great
facilities, people, and atmosphere.
http://www.projectbasho.org/workshops/2010summer/beyond-literal.html

Lots of other good workshops there this summer, too (below).  Tsuyoshi
is too modest to advertise here, I guess, but good for him that we're
not. :)
http://www.projectbasho.org/workshops/summer10-photography-workshop.html#anchor

Diana