[alt-photo] Re: Zia standard solutions

EJ Photo ejnphoto at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 21 16:07:41 GMT 2010

I don't believe that it does, in fact, it gives them the ability to easily
switch between a sodium based palladium, to ammonium, to whatever without
fear of getting it wrong. It also lets them take their chemicals and make
their own potassium oxalate, ferric oxalate and more. Saving them money and
giving them independence from supplier such as B&S.

How can you get the best out of the process if you don't know the process.
It sounds that they can make a print based on what YOU think is the best
when they leave a workshop, rather than make their own interpretation of
best. There are many teaching styles and room for all levels and
interpretation. You may think pointed head is bad and I think guru status is
bad. Teaching process in full allows the student to more independently
choose their own path. More often than not, that is the way I teach.

We have a different idea of necessary.

Eric Neilsen
Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9