[alt-photo] Re: Zia standard solutions

Catherine Costolo mikes1mom at comcast.net
Wed Jul 21 19:11:55 GMT 2010

Paul, that is the best answer yet! So funny!
Catherine

Catherine Costolo
Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay Cosmetics(404) 252 -2181
(404)291-2181 (cell)
Visit my website 24/7 www.marykay.com/ccostolo
Happiness is like jam.....you can't spread it around without getting a
little on yourself.