[alt-photo] Re: Zia standard solutions

Paul Viapiano viapiano at pacbell.net
Wed Jul 21 19:18:28 GMT 2010

Catherine, as a Mary Kay consultant I'm sure you're mixing up molar
solutions all the time. I mean, how else can you get that lip gloss to shine
just right? Right?

BTW, I had a molar removed in February but forgot to ask the dentist how he
arrived at the exact concentration of Valium to put me out, so I can't
exactly join in with personal experience, but yesterday I put 13 grams of
potassium dichromate in a bottle and added 100ml of distilled water, and not
only did I live to type this but it actually worked in sensitizing my
pigment! Shazam!

Paul