[alt-photo] Re: Zia standard solutions

Vedos vedos at samk.fi
Wed Jul 21 19:45:43 GMT 2010

LOL Paul! I also managed to mix my zia chemistry today, although PdCl took some time to dissolve, even in heated water...
Nice discussion from my (what was meant to be) simple question ... ;)

- Jalo

-- If you only look at what is, you might never attain what could be --

V E D O S
Alternative Photographic Processes
Satakunta University of Applied Sciences
vedos at samk.fi
http://vedos.samk.fi
http://www.samk.fi