[alt-photo] Re: dilution of pt/pd

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Thu Jul 22 17:51:32 GMT 2010

Thanks, Paul, good to know you've tried it successfully. All the more to do it when I get home.

Next question though, as Terry/Loris' discussion has called to mind percentages.

My standard PT is 10g/50ml
My standard PD is 5g/3.5g sodium chloride/55ml
My standard ferric is 15g/1g oxalic acid/55ml
My Na2 Sodium Chloroplatinate I get from B&S, as a 20% and mix it to 5%.

So I am not using a 20% palladium. Do you all use 20% palladium as does Terry?
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com