[alt-photo] Re: DESICCATE! DESICCATE! . . . and a topic of a different nature

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 28 20:55:33 GMT 2010

Hi Mark,

I'm new to the list.  :)

Yeah, duh--  I probably got totally confused because you actually
addressed your post to me.

And you have too much faith in my print-making abilities.  I probably
could have made, say, 1 layer of 1 gum print in the time it took to
post, but multiple prints?  Of course, I am a super-fast typist.
Although . . .  if I had that chemistry thing down to an exact science
(so to speak), I probably could have done more.  Hmm . . .

Sorry, Bob, for the hijack of your subject line.  More importantly, I
have no solutions to your dilemma; put in smaller containers and store
them in a cool dark space?  I'm sure you've thought of that.

~Diana