[alt-photo] Re: Testing Paper PH

ender100 at aol.com ender100 at aol.com
Thu Jul 29 00:11:44 GMT 2010

I'll give it a try when I get the litmus paper.

No need for an apology Paul.

Mark

Mark,

I don't think that would work, but try it with a known highly alkaline paper.

So sorry if I mispoke about PDN in earlier posts yesterday in reply to a question. I should've just referred them to you in the first place.

Let's talk soon...

Paul