[alt-photo] Re: Stoichiometry for the nonscientist

Alberto Novo alt.list at albertonovo.it
Fri Jul 30 21:42:43 GMT 2010

> Huh?  I'm quite sure I didn't say that stoichiometry refers only  to
> chemical reactions in photography, or that it's only found in  Wikipedia;

But you began your reply with
> I'd guess that came from Wikipedia. (You can see I don't have a lot of respect for the "encyclopedia anyone can edit." )"

My remark about photography was meaning, referring to the last debate, that
they were notions in use many years before photography, and that their
application is much older than one could think.

Alberto
www.grupponamias.com
www.alternativephotography.com/articles/art102.html