[alt-photo] Re: cyanotype

francis schanberger frangst at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 16:40:47 GMT 2010

Chris,

I always viewed the lavender as a nice surprise in botanical photograms done
in cyanotype. The moisture trapped in the leaves often gives a surprise
purple kick in the light midtones that I suspect is fugitive.

After moving from the relatively dry climate of Southern California to Ohio,
I viewed the 60% relative humidity as a bonus for working alt. What is the
relative humidity at Penland and how are you dealing with, despite the high
humidity, working in a "dry" county?

-francis

--
francis schanberger