[alt-photo] Re: cyanotype [Triangle]

Trevor Cunningham trevor at chalkjockeys.com
Wed Jun 2 19:43:17 GMT 2010

Things keep coming back to North Carolina. Here in Saudi, I have NO
issues with humidty, or benefit from it at that matter...unless you
count prints drying indoors in less than an hour as a bonus. I'll be in
Raleigh on the 11th. If anyone knows of something interesting alt-wise
or photographic in general in the Triangle area over the next month, I'd
love to know.