[alt-photo] Re: cyanotype

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Wed Jun 2 23:37:10 GMT 2010

I have to tell another funny.
BTW the chemistry is definitely not contaminated.
BUT listen to this speaking of contamination:  We had a row of prints hanging in the one darkroom. I mixed a tray of ammonia for bleaching and tea toning (100ml household ammonia for 1 liter).  I went out of the room, came back, and the FUMES from the ammonia had changed all the prints hanging and still wet to lavender (not the dry ones)!!! It was really pretty hilarious. So whenever I think I have seen EVERYTHING under the sun with alt, something else like this comes along.  Try it!! It's really a lovely purple.
Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com