[alt-photo] Re: cyanotype

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Wed Jun 2 23:20:55 GMT 2010

Francis,
Penland is WET now!!!!! So we are all (my class) making a run into the local town to buy a case to have cocktails at 5PM on the "veranda". But we are really careful to be done with work before we do that (we can't reenter the darkroom/dimroom after having imbibed) so it is always a tossup--keep working and doing great prints or cut it short and enjoy a glass of wine with the group.  Really fun group of students from 25-65.
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com