[alt-photo] Re: cyanotype [Triangle]

pfriedrichsen at sympatico.ca pfriedrichsen at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 3 01:35:46 GMT 2010

Just want to  make mention that vitamin c is one of the few acids
that you will want to avoid when acidifying the paper. It can act as
a pretty strong reducing agent and may cause the ferric to go ferrous
prematurely and cause highlight staining. Citric acid, acetic acid
are ok.Filtered lemon juice in a pinch!.

Peter Friedrichsen