[alt-photo] Re: Another tricolor...

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 7 11:25:37 GMT 2010

Hi Loris,

I went back and looked at the image; I see what you mean, but because
the upper part of the image is so light (bright white at the top), and
it seems to gradually darken as you get to the lower part of the
image,  my thought was that there was a shadow cast on the sidewalk,
which would give that concrete gray a somewhat blue cast. So, on my
screen, it all looked very natural to me.   Either way, as you way--
they are beautiful images and really well done.

Diana