[alt-photo] Re: Another tricolor...

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Mon Jun 7 07:21:25 GMT 2010

Well, Paul knows it better for sure (both in terms of the original scene and
how he wanted to depict it), but my comment about (a little strong) blue was
based on the pavement - which I presume is concrete. Here in Turkey (and
wherever I have visited in Europe) concrete is usually neutral gray, can't
speak for the States...

I completely agree with the below comments that both prints are well done /
beautiful and that Paul is doing pretty well. (I like better #2...)

Best regards,
Loris.