[alt-photo] Re: Another tricolor...

Paul Viapiano viapiano at pacbell.net
Mon Jun 7 18:39:30 GMT 2010

Thanks everyone for all the comments...

But regarding casts and true color, etc...I mean, geez, these are only jpgs
here, taken with a digital camera and white-balanced to match the actual
print as best I can, and the print is going to look a little different than
the online representation. But that being said, my online reps are pretty
dang close.

Oh, and don't forget that hardly any browsers (maybe Safari) recognize color
profiles in individual photographs, therefore will render in a default sRGB
mode. Even if you convert to that mode in PS, and a few other esoteric
twists, your photograph will NEVER look the same online as your original
does in PS....but let's not even enter that can of worms ;-)