[alt-photo] Re: Tri-Color Starter Colors: Gum and Caesin

Katharine Thayer kthayer at pacifier.com
Tue Jun 22 03:10:53 GMT 2010

Actually, I think Keith Gerling was the one who mentioned using
Quinacridone Gold for yellow; I've always been a PY110 fan myself.
Not that I don't think it's a lovely idea, but just to give credit
where it's due.  But I do love PR 175, Deep Scarlet, and Prussian,
which has always been a favorite for me for monochrome,  but over the
last couple of years has also become my favorite blue for tricolor.
It's very transparent and also mixes nicely with other colors to make
natural-looking greens and purples.