[alt-photo] Re: Tri-Color Starter Colors: Gum and Caesin

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Mon Jun 21 21:05:25 GMT 2010

Hi Marek,

What about PY35? Have you used it? Could that pass over cyanotype w/o dulling it too much? (My preferred colors are the same for cyan and magenta and I'm currently using benzimidazolone yellow - which is very light and transparent but not so good for nice greens...)

I'm going to try it myself but it would be nice to hear other's experience with it.

TIA,
Loris.